you will be required to bring the ORIGINAL degree with you to Korea
6. A photocopy of the info (photo) page in your passport7. 4 color passport photos (must be professionally done, not printed)8. 1 Sealed University Transcript
Must be stamped or signed over the seal.
Void if seal is broken
9. Health Statement Form (Immigration)
there are 2 different HSF's for you to fill out. One was part of the GEPIK application and this one is for Immigration in Korea.
10. 2 Letters of Recommendation (at least 1 must be Professional)
OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS: if applicable1. Proof of Salary
ESL Certificate (ie. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA), minimum 100 hours must be stated on the certificate
Apostilled Photocopy of MA Degree/Diploma & 1 Sealed Transcript
Proof of Major (if English or Education)
Proof of Teaching Experience - only applies to Korean Public Schools and accredited schools in your home country. Must be on school letterhead.
2. Tax Exemption/Residency Certificate
All teachers except CANADIAN
Must be sent to the corresponding Tax Authority in your country and later submitted to your employer in Korea to qualify for a Tax Exemption
3. Korean Criminal Record Check (Teachers in Korea)4. F2 and F4 visa holders
photocopy of your visa from passport
Important: This is only the 1st step of the E2 process and all the documents listed above must be sent to your school as soon as possible after acceptance (or no later than 4 weeks from your start date). Once your documents are sent to Korea, you will prepare for the 2nd step, which includes obtaining your visa at the Korean Consulate (more information to follow).