Congratulations on accepting a job teaching with GEPIK! Here is a list of what needs to happen next
(getting ready to send documents to Korea):
- Jane and Scott are our main connection for GEPIK jobs – they are both Korean and living/working in Korea. Scott looks after the job search matches teachers with potential schools by arranging interviews and confirming placements. Jane is the main contact for all schools and she handles the E2 documents, flight and arrival arrangements.
- Look over the attached contract, sign it and email a scanned copy to us. If you’d prefer, you can also sent it by fax to Jane (011-82-2-6442-5872). If you have any questions about the contract, please let your Teacher Representative know and s/he will be able to help you.
- Scan your completed CRC and TESLK Checklist to your Visa Representative to ensure that you have completed these documents properly. Mistakes are costly to you, so we’d rather avoid them!
- After receiving the “OK” from your Visa Representative, send all your documents to the address below using either FEDEX or DHL (do not send anything through regular mail, as this causes unnecessary delays and/or loss of documents). Once you have sent the package, please email us the tracking number and the name of the company you used.
- Please click on the Step 1 Tab under the E2 Visa Process Button to move on to the next step.
Suite 407 Bldg 101, Yae-Seong Utopia Offistel,
186-7, Gurogu, Gurodong
Seoul, South Korea
NOTE: Please review your documents very carefully before sending them. Any missed documents will cause delays of the visa processing and possible loss of job. If you have questions, please ask.
Optional: Label you can print and use to send documents, as it has both Korean and English address.